Friday, July 1, 2011

Old job, new tricks

You know, while I've been working on the Argos website, I've been thinking: Gee, there's a lot of good stuff we've worked on over the years, where can I put that so people can find it.

Well the website is one obvious choice, but this blog is underused as well, and there are links back and forth. I'm thinking I should put some of the other projects that didn't quite make it to the main slideshows of the web page and put them here.

Like this one, which is a map for Northgate mall. It was a backlit display about 4 feet across with removeable text areas for updating listings. For several years I had to drive out to Northgate something like twice a year to update them. I think they're doing it all in house now, or have moved to digital displays.

No comments: